My photo
David Yu, 15, huge fan of sports, photography, and boys. Follow me if we share the same interest! :)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

bacon carbonara with a hint of summer

Today was my last hangout with all the noobs with Jasmine & Nicole. This makes me really sad. Ugh. 

First, we ate beef noodle at the famous Zhang Mama! Then, we went bowling at the Yuan-Shan Bowling Alley, which is a place I haven't visited for like, 2 years? Good 6th grade field trip memories. Bowling was so much fun! It was so chill, and I realized I am quite the pro at it! Haha, just kidding; I'm noob compared to Mitchell and Ian. 




After that, we went to get frozen yogurt at Yogurt Art, my favorite snacking stop! We spent a while there and then the girls shopped a while and I was bored to death (no offense!). I realize that I can't really complain about it because it isn't exactly their fault. As long as they don't spend two hours shopping, I can't do anything about it. It's my choice to hang out with them, so I shouldn't be complaining. 



For dinner, Claire the smartie recommended Mojo! (which Cheryl previously recommended) The food there was amazing. I seriously wish I could make food like that myself! - added to list of things to do during Summer '10! The way you order is breathtaking; the menu is intergrated onto your table through a projector! Amazing, amazing, amazingness. 


Tomorrow is officially the last day of school! Thank God for that! Thanks for all the wonderful memories this year, everyone!  & 

*Mojo: www.mojo.tw, 2711-1826
*All photos are taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment