My photo
David Yu, 15, huge fan of sports, photography, and boys. Follow me if we share the same interest! :)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

on a summer's day

hey y'all, 
sorry i've been really busy and also too lazy to get up and blog. but you can't really blame me for making fifa sooo addicting. "i love fifa for providing me with eye candy" -coco fong. :) 


well, a few days ago i went to bai sha wan with my homies but i'm just going to pretend it's today so it's easier to blog about. well at first, i wasn't allowed to go because it was an unsupervised trip to a beach with random strangers and lots of random gangsters. but then, i lied to my parents and told them i was going to a birthday party. this made me consider what my life would be like if i hadn't been tricking my parents about almost everything. scary.


anyways, on the trip there, we met four super cute gay guys and magically, they were also on our bus back! it makes me really jealous to see them together because i know i'll probably never have that until i get to college because my school is just that lame. but whatever. we had a lot of fun at the beach, but it wasn't actually that fun. it's really nothing compared to laguna beach, or any other beach in california. there wasn't much sun to tan, so we were in the water most of the time. it sucked. really. i hate it when we come out of the water and sand always sticks onto you. and at the end, we had to pay 20nt for a ghetto-ass shower room that provided us with freezing water and naked fat men walking around. thanks a lot.


the only good thing about it was being with friends and eating smoked sausages. my love. they are so goddamn delicious!






thanks guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment