My photo
David Yu, 15, huge fan of sports, photography, and boys. Follow me if we share the same interest! :)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Food


I. Love. Good. Food.

My Favorites:

1. Macadamian Nut Ice Cream from Häagen-Dazs
This is my favorite type of ice cream. For people who enjoy vanilla ice cream, try this! It's sweeter than vanilla, but also a lot tastier. Another ice cream I love is Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Baskin 31 Robbins. The pieces of wheat = heaven!



2. Godiva Chocolate Biscuits
Godiva, Godiva, Godiva. The word "God" in there says how good it is. Although I don't like Godiva chocolate by itself, I cherish Godiva Biscuits. mmmm. I love it! I especially love white chocolate from Godiva! Amazing!



3. Lobster Salad
Sorry, this is incredibly random but amazingly delicious. In fact, I had some yesterday when I ate dinner with family at a Japanese Restaurant Mitsui downtown. The lobster salad there is incredible! I adore Japanese food. 
Something like this:


4. Cookies
Any color. Any size. Any type. I love cookies. My favorite at my school are chocolate chip cookies. Usually, I heat them in the microwave for a while until it's super soft and I dip it in milk. It's amazing- but fat! 

Credits: www.joythebaker.com


5. Rice
It's not just an Asian thing. I can't not eat rice for two meals in a row. It's impossible. I love spicy rice, especially Indian (haha Jackie), Mexican, or Thai. Spicy sauce + rice = lots and lots of water. 

*I HATE GREEN ONION!

1 comment: