My photo
David Yu, 15, huge fan of sports, photography, and boys. Follow me if we share the same interest! :)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Money Money

Today was dreadful. 
I haven't left the house the whole day, and I didn't really do anything interesting at home either. I woke up at noon, showered, and used the computer until now (midnight). I played Tetris, watched Cougar Town, and also watching Cycle 11 of ANTM. I love Lauren Brie, Samantha, and Elina! (Don't tell me who wins, because I haven't finished yet!)
Why did I stay home again? Oh, right. I could've went to 羅志祥 (who has a funny English name "Show")'s concert! (He's not hot).


But, I couldn't go because not only do I not know this guy's music, but also THE TICKETS WERE 3600NT (Front Row). Mother F! I could've went with Steven, Calvin, Johan, and Kaston! But, because I'm flat out broke, like every single day, I stayed home and did absolutely nothing. I hate money problems! I want a freaking credit card, NOW.


Does anyone here feel like they don't get enough money from their parents? I do! I think monthly allowances are just stupid. I spent my 3000NT allowance within the first 10 days of the month. What am I supposed to use after that?!
I think the main problem is that I have to buy soo many birthday gifts! This sucks. I'm already down to 200NT and I still have to buy my best friend (Rene)'s birthday gift next week! I think I'm going to beg my brother to lend me money again.

Speaking of money, I've been thinking with my friends about what I'm gonna do in the future. I want to try pursuing a career in Culinary Arts. I want to open a company where people book you, (kind of like Bree from Desperate Housewives), so you can also be their personal chef.
THE best Food Blog & my inspiration for Culinary Arts: http://www.joythebaker.com/
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie. Yum.
-Credits to Meg S. for showing me! (http://www.lifemeg.blogspot.com/)

If this doesn't work, I want to be a lawyer. I know, I know, totally different jobs and totally different standards, but I really don't even want to think about settling into one job. If I want to be a lawyer, I really, really want to get into Columbia Law School, which is like, the top of the top, so that's going to be tough.
Aside from these two jobs, I've talked to Nicole about this and we're both going to do a bit of Photography on the side. I think photography is more of an enjoyment rather than a job, really. It's actually fun to process photos and see how interesting different effects can turn out to be like!

Ultimately, success doesn't come only from academic excellence. I think a lot of it comes from friendship and, like Steven said, financial intelligence. If your best friend opens up a company, they can easily invite you to work at an appropriate offer! So bff's, make sure you remember me when you open a company!

Oh, and Andie Creager's birthday party is cancelled tomorrow :(
Nothing to look forward to tomorrow, I guess I'll be doing the homework that was meant to be done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment