My photo
David Yu, 15, huge fan of sports, photography, and boys. Follow me if we share the same interest! :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Social-Grades-Sleep

Today, Maxine showed me a picture that made me giggle sadly.
This is soo true! Well, at least for me. I try to choose all three, which is why I sleep at around 1 daily. The main problem to my lack of sleep is MATH! I know, I know, Asians are supposed to be good at math, but not me! Math takes me up to 4 hours a day- but that's with distractions such as Facebook, YouTube, TV Shows, and Chat. Not talking to anyone on IM for one day is something I can never ever imagine. I'm really planning to drop Honors Math next year, because I've realized I'm definitely not the math-science type of guy! I hope I'm able to quickly realize my path for the future, so I can stop suffering in math and shit, because they will DEFINITELY not be in my future! (hopefully).

Speaking of socializing, today we got our High School Yearbooks! I love yearbooks. Love. I've compiled every single yearbook in TAS from Pre-School up til now, and I love flipping through them every once in a while!

THIS WEEK'S GOSSIP GIRL AND 90210 FINALE'S WERE SO INTENSE! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment